Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Suitor Number Eleven.

You thought we were done with this madness? Babycakes, we are just getting started. I mean, Z Harmony is a very successful site that has resulted in 7,346 marriages in the past year. Ok I totally made that number up. Next up for you girlies is FirstDerivative. Check out this sweet action...
Photobucket


True or false: My ass is bigger than Sidney Crosby's.
True, but I also bitch as much to the officials.

Rate your flexibility on a scale of 1-10. 1 is Kyle Wellwood and 10 is Roberto Luongo.
2, somewhere around Kevin Weeks or Marty after the all you can eat chinese buffet.

Your stick is: wood or composite
bananna hooked

Sarah Palin is......
a. destroying hockey
b. using it for political gain
c. I'd tap that
(note: C will result in application denial)


d) Think Mystery, Alaska is based on a true story.

Don Cherry is....
a. full of shit
b. composed entirely of shit

a.

You like to go: top shelf or five hole
One-Timers

High heels at games; yes or no
Sean Avery thinks so.

Role playing potential: can your acting skills rival the likes of Derek Roy?
With my girlfriend I'll throw on the Claude Lemieux jersey and take a dive.

My dad is Michael Therrien. He says he wants to meet your 'soff' ass. How much do you love me?
It's not you it's me....

Your girlfriend wants a custom jersey for her birthday. But you utterly hate and despise the team and the player that she wants. Do you still buy her the jersey?
Trick question, I'd never date an Islander fan.

Your girlfriend/boyfriend asks you if 'you wanna go? you wanna go' in a thick canadian accent. Explain your following actions in detail. Slower....yeah. Just like that.

"Breakfast, shmreakfast. Look at the score, for Christ's sake. It's only the second period and I'm up 12 to 2. Breakfasts come and go, Renee, but Hartford, "the Whale," they only beat Vancouver once, maybe twice in a lifetime."


The Slapshot question: On a date, would you bring your fucken toys with ya?
Yes, I carry my stick everywhere, what are you talking about?

A woman is wearing a pink hockey jersey. But you find out she know about everything about hockey. she is smart, witty, can rattle off Stanley cup teams from years ago. does the pink jersey make her less attractive?

I'd me more amazed there was a pink hockey jersey made.

No comments: